Without having an organic traffic, nobody can stand out online with a persistent income stream. It needs a step-by-step process behind ranking and organic traffic. How to increase page ranking?
Here is what I show you the process steps that work for me. I have experimented for 30 days on why I am not getting organic traffic.
Starting a blog, WordPress is a blogging platform where you will get a rich WordPress dashboard to create blog posts, blog content, and great content. WordPress blog is the best for content creation to do content marketing.
- Long-tail keywords: earn money online in BD.
- Title Tag: The Untold Secret: How To EARN MONEY ONLINE In BD 2020?
- Post slug: /earn-money-online-bd/
- Meta Tag: Do you want to step up your EARN MONEY ONLINE in BD? You read this post first. The ultimate guide on how to make money from Bangladesh?
- Total Words: The post has1000+ words.
After publishing the post, I don’t get trace the position of the keywords in SERPs. I used the keywords position checker tools:
I thought, what could I do then? I became confused between I could write another post, or finding the ways of ranking the post.
And I was wondering about the following question.
- Why will people read my post?
- Do I have a clear answer?
- Why does Google give me traffic?
- How much am I fit for organic traffic?
The above question knocks me in my brain.
Writing a few words, making sentences for a few paragraphs, people read it then buy my products. That is all. What is my expectation?
Once, I determined I need organic traffic. I improve myself and my post enough to get organic traffic. So first, I stopped earning social media traffic. I was searching for ways of getting organic traffic.
After one month, I became a surprise; it is enough tough to get earning organic traffic. How can people drive organic traffic if they don’t know the ways work for them?
Steps-01: Proofread and polish.
People don’t want to read more. So I just give you a few steps. How to increase page ranking?
I read the post several times to figure out errors to fix. Change a few words and add new sentences.
Thus, I polish the post as much as I found.
I was sure to proofread, and polishing is not enough to bring ranking.
Steps-02: Research on getting organic traffic.
People use a search engine to search for what they need. A searcher desire the best search engine results. Search engines put stress to make sure quality services for their users.
I got started reading on organic traffic with a guarantee. I read the topics with different variations, near to 100 articles, on how to get organic traffic. And I got a few things asunder.
- I need to earn google trust the skill on the topics I write.
- I need to improve my readers’ persuasive writing skills to make trust in my readers.
- It needs to improve website performance, such as page speed, mobile-friendly, and I need to fix the errors I found by technical audit.
- I need to understand search intent, keywords intent, and user intent. It was so hard for me.
- And I learned a sentence, “Finding ways of improving your post step by step persistently.”
I stuck with the jobs until I finished the fixings that needed 30 days.
I stopped the entire job until finishing the fixings.
Steps-03: Social engagement.
I write an article with 1000 words. The keyword was to Earn Money Online BD. The post title is The Untold Secret: How To EARN MONEY ONLINE In BD 2020?
After publishing the post, I share the post on social media to earn social engagement. Google watch how often and what times your post gets social engagement.
I tweet it on Twitter, and at once, I get a few likes and RT.
I write a Quora answer to link the post And share it on Facebook.
Within one day, I get a few social engagements from everywhere.
The next day I checked my keyword ranking for the post. I couldn’t detect my post position.
Steps-04: Read competitors’ posts:
I read the articles repeat, fix the error, if any, and polish so far as I can.
How to increase page ranking? I searched for the title of my post on Google. And I read the first ten articles.
Thus, I could understand my post quality and weakness. And I traced on how and where to improve it. So I add subheads and more text so that the post contained 1500 words.
Steps-05: Google Search Console:
5-10 times daily, I checked the keywords ranking position of that post. I checked my search console account, whether the page got impressions.
I found the following keywords to attract my post to get impressions in search console queries.
- how to earn money online in Bangladesh
- how to earn money online in Bangladesh without investment
- make money online 2020
- how to make money online?
- make money online BD
- online earn money in Bangladesh
- earning source online
- making money online 2020
- how to earn money in 2020?
- earn money online
- earn money online in Bangladesh
- online income source in Bangladesh
- earn money online in Bangladesh by typing
- earn money in Bangladesh
I could understand the above keywords may help to my post.
So I added those keywords in my post. After ten days, I got my keywords position on the fourth page. But it was falling day by day. I couldn’t trace it more else. What can I do?
Steps-06: Keywords gap:
You write an essay on a cow where you don’t find three words such as eye, ear, and legs, what does it mean? You don’t write about them. Right?
I found a tool named text-optimizer, which the link is https://textoptimizer.com/. It offered me a list of keywords to include in my post.
I checked my post. I got a 7% score, and 93% of keywords were gaps. Around 70 keywords, the tool suggests to me. I became surprised by what does it mean?
I included the 50% word in the post. After checking, I got a 45% improvement.
Remaining words, I made sentences and include them in the post.
I included 70% of words. After checking, I got a 65% improvement. My page was scrolling up day by day slowly.
The remaining words I made them paragraphs and include them in the post. Now, the page position is between 2-3 pages, always up-down. I can understand, where is the gap, how to improve?
As a result, people search and you need search engine optimization to get your blog post to people’s reach. On-page SEO optimizes your pages to get search traffic through organic search. Yoast SEO is the best On-page SEO plugin.
Steps-07: I lose my readability score 79 to 35:
During the update and upgrading period, I added words, sentences, and paragraphs. But I failed to keep the readability which score was at 79 at the beginning. And When I stood out the page in SERPs, It turned into 35.
It is easier to understand for bloggers and writers that the readability score will fail.
I improved it up to 70 which was a very hard job for me.
Steps-08: I gained my text optimizer score at 94%:
I added the keywords 4 steps. After every step, I improved the score and getting new keywords suggestion. And I added them again.
After 4 steps, I got 94% on text optimization and page ranking 16 in the second pages. Now I could understand how to achieve the top-first of the top-ten.
On-page SEO, meta description and title tag are still matters for SEO. Stand out on the first page, drive organic traffic,
SEO stands for search engine optimization need web pages indexing to get a presence on search engine results.
Steps-09: What I have learned?
The new website which has low DA and PA is possible to get ranking without backlinks. My DA was 10 and PA 9 then. The page has zero backlinks.
The website may be new but you need to have professional experiences. It is a must. It takes 30 days to achieve.
Follow the Webmaster guideline to increase site authority. Search engines want domain authority for page ranking. Link building, internal link, and backlink earn domain authoritative. Anchor text link works till now.
Steps-10: How to increase page ranking?
It was a fabulous experience in my life. The main take away I explain here again as a reminder.
- I read the topics with different variations, near to 100 articles, on how to get organic traffic.
- I searched for the title of my post on Google. And I read the first ten articles. Thus, I could understand my post quality and weakness.
- I checked my search console account, whether the page got impressions with other keywords.
- I got my keywords position on the fourth page. But it was falling day by day. I couldn’t trace it more else. What could I do then?
- I checked my post. I got a 7% score, and 93% of keywords were gaps. Around 70 keywords, the tool suggests to me. I became surprised by what does it mean?
- I included 70% of words. After checking, I got a 65% improvement. My page was scrolling up day by day slowly.
- I failed to keep the readability which score was at 79 at the beginning. And When I stood out the page in SERPs, It turned into 35.
- After 4 steps, I got 94% on text optimization and page ranking 16 in the second pages. Now I could understand how to achieve the top-first of the top-ten.
- It needs creativity, efforts, persistence, experimental work from different angles to find out by which it works.
- And it needs a long patient.
To get keyword ideas, you need to do keyword research through Google AdWords keyword planner tool that is free, Ahrefs and Semrush.
The Ahrefs, Semrush and Ubersuggest are keyword and SEO tools. To get keywords search volume, Google keyword planner is the best tool.
To be a success for a new blog, it needs the best SEO strategy. Local SEO is important for 2020.
You can monetize your blog through PPC stands for Pay per click, Google Adwords. HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales.
Answer the questions how to increase page ranking:
01. How do I improve my Google page rank?
Google page rank is slow. It takes time to stand out on search engine results or organic results. You need to improve your post continuously as if it gets page rank.
There are no static jobs, but it needs persistent efforts. Finding ways of improving your skills and post quality enormously, you can get rankings.
Do your works that get success.
02. Does Google traffic increase ranking?
Google’s organic traffic is a reward for improving your site performance and page quality. Google needs trust in your skills on the topics you write for your audience.
Users’ intent, reader persuasive, and quality content get search engine rankings.
03. How do you rank higher on Google organically?
Nothing static, precise, and concise matter you follow to get ranking. Here is the game Google is playing.
Finding ways of improving your skills and your website performance enormously and persistently is the solution.
The ranking is the reworded of continuous improvement.
04. How can I improve my SERP ranking?
They’re no precise and concise guideline, nothing static to follow. Improve your skills, earn trust in your audience and Google, and create Google users’ intent solution is the right solution.
How to increase page ranking? Finding ways of improving your skills, your website performance enormously and persistently, and apply them to achieve the perfect results.
Paid search through Google AdWords PPC stands for pay per click for a marketing strategy to improve the domain authority.
Answer the questions how to improve SEO:
05. What is a good SEO score?
How to increase page ranking? SEO stands for Search engine optimization. Search engine ranking tools, SEO audit tools, and SERPS checker tools measure the score considering possible SEO metrics.
Estimating idea is not the correct calculation. And you have nothing, to follow, avoiding them.
SEO experts estimate and calculate around 200 SEO metrics.
The Google Webmaster guideline is best for organic search, relevant in a search query, and ranking on the first page. The best SEO tools are Google search console, Ahrefs, and Semrush.
06. How can I improve my SEO ranking?
Readers intent quality content one of the best SEO metrics. User experience, local SEO, and semantic cluster solution in 2020.
LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords are words that are commonly found together within a single topic and are semantically related to each other.
The SEO strategy for on-page SEO, mobile-friendly, rich snippet, structured markup are ranking factors.
07. Do Google reviews help SEO?
Reviews are proof of user intent quality service. It should be pure and natural. It is not a matter of asking someone to give.
The users give reviews when they get pleased and want to help other people. Google and other search engines consider the reviews.
A fake review must hurt your ranking, no doubt.
Answer the questions how to drive SEO traffic:
08. How can I improve my SEO traffic in 30 days?
I have read 100 articles on how to get organic traffic, keyword research, and experiment for 30 days on those topics, and apply them to achieve the result.
Then I learned that hacks that work for me.
Finding ways of improving your skills, your website performance enormously, and persistently. And apply them to achieve the perfect search engine results.
Headings at the title tag, meta description in the meta tag, and click-through rate on people for search is still SEO metrics.
09. How do you increase backlinks?
Backlinks are a matter of SEO and SEO ranking. Earn backlink instead of increasing backlinks. Backlinks are the rewards of your skills from people. Reader persuasive quality content earns backlinks.
Link building is a method of increasing backlink. An anchor text internal link is an SEO metric. And it is the source of traffic for its domain.
Backlink increases your website authoritative.
10. How do I improve my keywords for SEO?
How to increase page ranking? It needs in-depth keywords research. Discover low competition and high search volume long-tail keywords. 70% of Google search traffic comes from long-tail keywords. It makes you outreach high competition and authoritative sites.
Relevant keywords, LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing), and long-tail keywords work the best in 2020. Search intent, keywords intent, and users’ intent quality content are the best SEO metric in 2020.
The keyword planner is a keywords research tool to find search queries, search terms, and Keyword ideas. It gives you keyword phrases, target keywords, google keyword with an exact match.
How to increase page ranking? I have done it. But how can I dismiss the conflict from my two different mentors opposite opinions?
- Write as much as you can daily. Write one story in a day. Don’t follow quality, but increase the quantity. Quantity leads to quality.
- Follow quality in writing that attracts readers. If you have ten posts that have no readers is worse over one article that has ten readers daily.
What is your opinion? How to follow — one of them or both?
I shall reply about what I did to whom who gives his/her opinion.
Leave a comment with your opinion.