The reader can write.
The reader has the resources to write but not poor quality content.
To write an informative and user intent solution, it needs in-depth research.
What is your father’s name? Do you need research on the answer to the question?
So, collect, in general, sentences to make a paragraph and then create content is poor quality content.
What is called poor quality content?
You need Google. You write for Google. Google is satisfied and send you traffic.
People keep trust on Google. They hope we get quality information from Google. Google puts stress on Google penguin and panda to make sure over crawling, indexing, and ranking, how to get quality content for users.
Google makes standards to follow creating quality content. You need to do what Google wants from you. You need to avoid what Google does not want from you.
You provide Google intent quality content; Google gives you a higher ranking. Otherwise, content is of poor quality.
Google webmaster guideline is clear how to write and what are to avoid.
There are two different things. One is SEO strategies, and another is quality content. SEO help your content to discover in the search result and quality standard make your content ranking up.
It is quite possible to make poor quality content to highly SEO oriented. So, don’t conflict with each other. Each can keep value in its own way.
The website related factors:
Website Age: New blog post and old blog post don’t the same weight to Google. Google takes a time observation about blog quality, blog post quality, and blogger’s activities. If in a certain period, Google can satisfy, the blog post will get ranking. The blog post itself doesn’t get so weight.
Website Popularity: Popular website content gets priority over a new website or non-popular website. Its popularity grows up depends on quality service and previous quality content.
Previous Content Quality: If a site has huge quality content, new content gets more prefer. As the content creator is a quality content provider. On the other hand, prior poor quality content makes new content lower.
Well-organized site: If the site is well-organized with structure, navigation, niche selection, images, and video attachment, then content gets a reputation. If the site is like disorder, the content itself can’t get qualified.
Mobile friendly: Mobile users are growing up. Google wants a mobile-friendly and high-speed site. If your site is not multi-device supported, your content becomes poor quality to Google.
Session Duration: How many readers spend how many time on your site in a certain period on average? If it is a long time, your site is engaging and qualified. So, your content gets priority in ranking. Otherwise, your content is proved as poor quality.
Bounce Rate: Bounce Rate is high means readers visit the site but get back quickly. Your site is not relevant and poor quality with ads. Readers don’t like it. In this case, if you create content, it will be poor.
CTR: Google wants a high click-through rate content. If your content can’t convert visitors to subscribers, it is poor quality content.
Return Visitor: Low return visitor rate is a bad sign for a site. That means the reader doesn’t like to come back again to the site. Your previous content is poor and new content is high quality. It can’t be.
Social Engagement Metrics:
Social media engaging factors are the Google algorithm to rank the pages. If your post can’t get a reader, how can it prove as the high-quality content?
Like: Getting like is the first sign of quality content. How often it gets like. How many times does it get like? If your content doesn’t get any like, it is poor quality.
Comment: Second engaging sign. It is a stronger sign than like. When people spend the time to put a comment? If your content doesn’t get a comment, it is a negative sign.
Share: Sharing is the best engaging sign. Your content will get more expansion.
Click: if your content gets a click, it is almost overcome the first step. Poor quality content never comes to this stage.
Google is serious to provide the best service to its users. Google put more stress on algorithms crawling, indexing and ranking everywhere to aside poor quality content to make sure its users get satisfaction.
Penguin: Penguin is Google algorithm name. Its main job is checking Link schemes like backlink quality and Keyword stuffing in content.
Panda: The panda is a Google algorithm name. Its main job is to find out thin content, duplicate content, low-quality content, lack of authority/trustworthiness… else more. No poor quality content pass through the algorithm.
BrainRank: RankBrain is Google’s core algorithm to determine the most relevant results to search engine queries.
Hummingbird: Hummingbird signaled Google’s commitment to making sure sophisticated and more relevant results.
Poor quality control factors and violation of webmaster Guideline:
- Abusing rich snippets markup: Rich snippets markup is the way to provide specific and useful information for Google users. Don’t misuse it. Like Rating… You collect the fake rating.
- Cloaking: Bad practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines.
- Sneaky redirects: Redirecting is the act of sending a visitor to a different URL than the one they initially requested.
- Hidden text or links: Hidden texts or link in the content. Text white color in the white background.
- Doorway pages: Having multiple domain names or pages targeted at specific regions or cities that funnel users to one page.
- Scraped content: Sites that copy and republish content from other sites without adding any original content or value.
- Participating in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value
- Participating in link schemes: Sell and buy links for getting rank.
- Broken links: the website has a huge broken link. Google set it back in ranking. Quality content never works here. Ranking factor, broken links is an obstacle.
- Wrong information: Long content, huge data, proper image and video attachment but information is wrong. It will be poor content.
- Grammatical mistakes: one of the big quality factors, if the content has grammatical mistakes, the content never get a chance of qualified.
- Spelling mistakes: Google algorithm has a strong spell checker. Content with spelling mistakes is poor.
- Reading level: Readability score is now an important algorithm factor. Content should be 60-70 score.
- Excessive ads: Too many ads is odd for visitors and Google algorithm. So it should be limited.
- Page Load Time: Google strongly pays to focus on page load time. Most of Google users are a mobile user. Long loading time is problems for the mobile.
- Writing quickly, with no drafts or editing: You can’t create high-quality content faster, it needs time, and without editing content remains as a draft content.
- Irrelevant images: Few texts but huge images misleading readers
- Copy and paste: Duplicate content with just a few words spin.
- Keyword Stuffing: Keyword stuffing content is always poor contents. Unnecessary words use and extend the length.
- Auto-generated: Software generated texts is poor content. It is a violation of Google webmaster guideline.
Google lower rankings factors:
- Harmful or malicious pages or websites
- True lack of purpose pages or websites
- Deceptive pages or websites
- Pages or websites which are created to make money with little to no attempt to help users
- Pages with extremely low or lowest-quality MC
- Pages on YMYL websites that are so lacking in website information that it feels untrustworthy
- Hacked, defaced or spammed pages
- Pages or websites created with no expertise or pages which are highly untrustworthy, unreliable, unauthoritative, inaccurate or misleading
- Websites which have negative or malicious reputations extremely
- Violations of the Google Webmaster Quality Guidelines
More specific Factors:
- Specific: The topic should be short, and the main content should be more specific and unique with reader intent solution. Otherwise, it will be of poor quality.
- Relevant: Title, content, images and videos, everything should be most relevant. Google users get what they search for.
- Detailed: Google like specific topics with an elaborate solution. Broad topic but a short solution will poor content.
- Informational: Content is full of general talk. There is no informative. Informative comes after in-depth research.
- Significant: Content should have value for the reader and Google algorithm. And proper SEO oriented. Otherwise, it will be poor
Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness these are the basement of business reputation.
Google looks at the overall expertise, authority, and trust of a site. It is saying E-A-T for short.
Google recognizes that there are separate types of pages with various types of purposes such as topical information, social or personal information, photo, video, media, opinions or viewpoints, sell products or services, to entertain people.
Your site should have a specific niche and all contents are around niche topics. Identify your target audience and do research on what they need urgently.
Create content not for Google, not for what you like, for readers specific and unique solution. You can create content nobody else created it before.
Most recommended posts for. Check them out…
I am Hasan Habib from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I am the father of three sons.
I was in a job. Now, I am fulltime engaged Blogger.
I am writing about blogging. I also train new blogger.