High Quality Content!
I read, write and listen to the words “ High Quality Content” all the time during blogging. We all the bloggers are habituated with the words using widely.
Who is not baffling to hear the word “Quality Content” in online marketing?
But until now, what is called quality content, we are not clear about the answer to the question?
Most of our search traffic comes from Google. People are not aware of the existence of other search engines. They believe that Google gives them the best results for their searches. So, Google is hungry for quality content.
We need traffic from Google. We convert traffics to leads and sales. Google also send us traffic. But Google says it needs quality content.
So, by dictionary meaning, you can’t create quality content.
You need to know Google prescribed quality standards. What does Google want from you? If you should create Google intent format content that is quality content.
Google updates the Penguin and Panda putting more stress on making sure identifying quality content. It’s all ranking algorithm are paying attention to crawling, indexing and ranking as much quality content being on the net as potential.
Google ranking algorithms are putting stress on avoiding some mistakes.
You never do this. You must consider them when you write.
- Auto-generated content: Texts are generated by software.
- Link schemes: Buying or selling links to get ranking.
- Thin content: Creating pages with the title without existing fresh content.
- Cloaking: Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines.
- Sneaky redirects: Redirecting is the act of sending a visitor to a different URL than the one they initially requested.
- Hidden text or links: Text (such as excessive keywords) can be hidden in several ways, including using white text on a white background.
- Scraped content: Sites that copy and republish content from other sites without adding any original content or value.
- Doorway pages: Having multiple domain names or pages targeted at specific regions or cities that funnel users to one page.
- Create content for affiliate link without value: Visitors visit your post with a hope of getting a genuine solution. So, take care of your visitor and keep sufficient information and value.
- Loading pages with inappropriate information.
- Building posts with a bad action, like phishing or installing viruses, trojans or other dangerous software.
- Misuse of rich snippets markup: Rich snippet information should be accurate and must not mislead users.
- Automated queries to Google: Google’s Terms of Service do not allow the sending of automated queries of any sort to our system without express permission in advance from Google.
- Your blog posts and pages uselessly stuffed with your keywords.
- Web pages and blog posts totally created to draw traffic with no value.
Make sure your content doesn’t the violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by avoiding the above mistakes list. You should do what Google wants and you should avoid what Google doesn’t want from you.
The standards of quality content:
Writing quality is correct like grammar, no misspelling, accurate punctuation, sentence structure, paragraph length… else more.
Content that educates and informs:
What is your father name? Do you need any research on answering the question? When you do research on your topic, you can provide additional value in writing. Otherwise, content will be general information though it is 6000 words long. In-depth research makes your content informative and reader intent solution.
Content that does not mislead:
“We don’t want users to feel misled by ads, so we strive to ensure ads are clear and honest and provide the information that users need to make informed decisions. Example, price, shipping costs, and other billing related information; interest rates; late payment fines or recurring subscription cost; using premium rate phone numbers in call extensions” [Google support]
Content should give a value of the page title or the headline:
You try to make your content title eye-catching. But after confirming the title, the title becomes committing-less with the main content. The title must represent the value of the main content.
Content Improves Your Conversion Rate:
Visitors are not your customers. You need to make them customers. Your content should be strong enough to make the visitor into subscribers. Google wants content with a high conversion rate.
Other relevant features that Google determines quality content:
- Publish content frequency: How much often you publish your content like daily, weekly or monthly. If you take a few gaps then you do research to write. Publishing frequency should be persistent.
- Exiting quality content: How many quality contents existed in your site. It is proof you are a good content provider. So, update your previous poor quality content.
- Domain age: New blogger and new domain get less priority over pro bloggers. So, the new site takes time to generate organic traffic from Google.
- Searchable keywords in the title tag and the headlines: Keywords placement should be correct. Searchable keywords put the title and alt-tag. Right layout the keywords over the main content.
- Authority websites linking: You keep authority site related page link in your content. Google like relationship and helping other bloggers aligned your niche.
- The social engagement metric: Google keeps the value of social media engagement metrics such as like, comment, share and click. It proves the content is quality enough to rank.
- The popularity of your content: Previous contents popularity makes your new content value. It will get priority according to your other contents value.
Most of your search traffic comes from Google. You should follow Google Content guideline. Otherwise, how will you desire Google traffic?
Google would persistently like to hold onto its market dominance by continuing to provide quality content through searches.
Give Google quality content and Google will rank your website or blog higher.
Good practice for quality content writing:
- Don’t write for Google: It needs research what is your audience urgent need. Write user intent high quality specific and unique content.
- To write about what the user wants: If you write what you like, the reader will not come to read. Reader search for elsewhere they need. What their needs are and how they want a solution, you have to learn before writing.
- Possible write expert-level content: Writing quality should be expert level but don’t lower then readability score.
- Publish fresh content: Google is hungry for fresh content. Frequently, you should write but quality must be more than quantity.
- Use relevant images and videos: Relevant images and videos are highly encouraged. The image should be high quality and image name and alt-tag should be keywords enrich.
- Write about what you commit in the title: MC (main content) must provide value according to the title. It is important. You try to make the eye-catching title. Then title asides from the main content target.
- Informative lengthy post: Content should be informative and it keeps user value. it needs in-depth research before writing. Informative content may be a lengthy post.
- Create post better than competitors’ sites: to get stand out in the existing competitive market, you need to create content like creative, smart and dedicated. You can create nobody else never did it before.
- Provide expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness: These three things make your Google ranking up. This is the main Google algorithm ranking factors.
- Main Content: The main content of the post should be informative and engaging quality. You should have previous high-quality content in your site.
How to discover a balance between SEO and quality content writing?
SEO is for optimization and content quality for ranking. So you need SEO oriented quality content. You create quality content without SEO, how can optimize it. You create SEO oriented content but no quality; it will be a setback in ranking.
So, don’t make conflict with each other. You must have a clear idea of these two separately. Each of these has its own value.
Recommneded posts for you. Go inside…
I am Hasan Habib from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I am the father of three sons.
I was in a job. Now, I am fulltime engaged Blogger.
I am writing about blogging. I also train new blogger.